Jessica Replicas

They have a watch band on the rolex submariner watch that can not be adjusted and is too big and it broke when I tried to adjust the band. The rolex box is warped and made of synthetic material. The back is plastic not wood.

The watch has the number 116610 on the back.

That is all I really have to say about them. Boy the 100 word minimum is a lot. On the upside they did take credit cards so I think I will file a complaint with my credit card company if they don't give me my money back.

Had an Experience with JessicaReplicas?

Comments

Origami Owls Fraud, Copyright, Patents Infringement Notice Origami Owl "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..." Read more Is Origami Owl Dishonest and Corrupt? Unfortunatly for Chrissy Weems, Yes... Origami Owl "As one of O2's longer corporate employees I can assure everyone reading this that the company is in fact lying to you all. From Bella's b.s. backstory to the empty..." Read more Agape Diamonds Wedding Gold Ring Review from Bellevue, Washington Agape Diamonds "I am a very upset customer I brought this ring in Feb 2016 for my wedding June 2016 and I didn't wear it till my wedding day. I loved..." Read more Pandora Jewelry - Not very good. Ustomer service Pandora Jewelry "no subject I am writing to convey my displeasure at the faulty necklace and poor customer service from (name of store). The necklace has discoloured and tarnished to such a..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more